Cookies are pieces of text information that the site sends to your hard drive or other information-gathering equipment.
Although the data collected by cookies does not provide us with personally identifiable information, it does allow us to provide you with services and other content that, based on such data, may be of interest to you. This may include articles, customized advertising, and targeted services. Cookies are thus used to improve your website experience, as well as for analytics and marketing purposes.
We may combine the data generated by the cookie with your data in an account.
- Strictly necessary cookies – provide the ability for you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure segments of the Site. Blocking such cookies may make it impossible for you to register on the site and make some content and features inaccessible.
- Operational cookies – collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages. All of the information these files collect is anonymous.
- Functional cookies – allow the Site to remember user preferences such as username, language, and region to provide a better, more personalized service.
- Targeted cookies – collect data about your visit to the Site, the pages you visit, the games you play, and other information about your activities on the Site. These files are used to provide you with advertisements that are most interesting and personal to you.
- Session cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily when a user visits the Site. Once the user leaves the Site/closes the browser, the session cookie is deleted.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device and are re-activated when the user visits the Site that created the cookie. Such cookies expire after a certain (set in the file) period or can be manually deleted.