PaySafe Casinos NZ | Best PaySafeCard Online Casinos
Actually, the more payment systems are available at an online casino, the more chances for gamblers to find the most suitable method. Nowadays, many gambling sites in New Zealand offer PaySafeCard as a payment option for making deposits. But why does it stand out from the crowd? It is a prepaid voucher to buy and redeem in a PaySafe online casino, which is distinctive thanks to its zero fees, complete anonymity, and ease of use. For many, PaySafeCard makes their online gambling adventure more pleasant.
However, there are numerous unfair online casinos on the Internet, which is why we, at KiwiDads, have picked safe, trusted, and reliable gambling sites with generous bonuses, top-rated game providers, and a high level of fun for Kiwi punters. Let’s take a deep look at what an online casino PaySafe really is and its key advantages.
Perfect Online Casinos That Accept PaySafe for Kiwis
🌟 + 100 Free Spins
🎁 + 200 FS + 1 Bonus Crab
🎁 + 200 FS
💵 + 5% Cashback
The gambling industry is growing daily, bringing more and more gambling sites with new features to attract new audiences. Nonetheless, not all of them are reliable and safe. This is why we save your time and money, picking the best-rated online casinos in New Zealand with mind-blowing bonuses and high-quality game selections.
👑 Jackpot City
The main things about online casinos are security and reliability. Jackpot City is a leading PaySafe casino NZ, regularly audited by eCOGRA and licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, so you shouldn’t be afraid of your safety, gambling in this online casino. Besides, you can use any prepaid voucher both for depositing and withdrawing. What’s more, this gambling resource offers its players a generous welcome bonus of up to NZ$1600 and a deposit bonus of NZ$1600. A dazzling array of pokies, and card and table games will make you crazy. Are you still have any doubts about playing at JackpotCity casino?
🚀 Mr Bet
Are you still seeking an online casino with a user-friendly and intuitive interface, lots of live dealer games, high compatibility, 24/7 customer support, and a 128-bit SSL encryption system? Mr Bet casino is PaySafeCard casino NZ of the highest quality and mind-blowing gambling experience. This is probably the only online casino that offers players such beneficial bonuses, for example, a welcome offer of a 400% bonus up to NZ$1,500. Moreover, playing at Mr Bet, which is temporarily available for mobile only, you can obtain a 150% up to NZ$150 on the 1st deposit, a 100% up to NZ$300 on the 2nd deposit, a 50% Up to NZ$500 on the 3rd deposit, and a 100% up to NZ$550 on 4th deposit. Sounds cool, right?
Want to diversify your online gambling experience? By playing at VegasKings online casino, you can get unimaginable impressions, because of its intuitive website, high withdrawal limits, wide game selection, including live dealer games, and leading game providers, such as NetEnt, Red Tiger, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Play’n Go, Pragmatic Play, and many others. With generous welcome bonuses of NZ $1,000 + 200 free spins, VegasKings keep players encouraged to play more, as well as easily attracts new audiences. Besides, at VegasKing you will discover a wide array of payment options, including PaySafeCard.
How We At KiwiDads Choose PaySafe Casino Sites NZ?
It is quite difficult to find a good New Zealand PaySafe online casino, especially for beginners. But it can get much easier when considering a range of topics, important for Kiwi punters. At KiwiDads, we always do our best to recommend the safest, most high-quality, and most reliable gambling sites for players to get a mind-blowing gambling experience.
To discover a brilliant online casino among the thousands available on the Internet, we go through a long way of analysing and researching.
Let’s take a closer look at what the process of evaluating PaySafe voucher casinos looks like.
- Legality & safety. The vitally important thing for people when gambling or betting is to stay safe, isn’t it? Not all online casinos that accept PaySafeCard deposits are trusted. We are sure to scroll a gambling site down and check the license, as well as extra certificates, such as eCOGRA. The most widespread and reliable government bodies that issue licenses for online casinos are the Malta Gaming Authority and the Government of Gibraltar;
- Reviews & rating. It is proven that user reviews and ratings can mean a lot. Of course, there are cases when online casino ratings and reviews are fake, so we carefully choose the platforms from which we gather information. It is obvious to everyone that if we can discover only poor assessments and reviews about a gambling site on various platforms, this means the unreliability of the online casino PaySafe;
- Is it mobile-friendly? Sometimes the urge to gamble might catch you in the most unexpected situations, such as traffic jams, which is why we pay great attention to if it is mobile-friendly. Mobile online gambling is much more convenient because of the possibility to play from all around the world. When evaluating a PaySafe online casino, we always take care of the presence of a mobile app or mobile browser version. It should work just as well as the full-scale desktop version of an online casino, or even better;
- Game list & providers. It is vitally important to us to recommend online casinos with a dazzling array of games. Some players may prefer online pokies, while others like bingo or wagering on live dealer games, it is normal. It is great for PaySafe online casinos to offer both classic titles and new releases to diversify the gambling experience of casino players. Besides, it is crucial for gambling sites that we urge to play to offer games from high-quality providers, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, etc.;
- Payment options. These days, it is important for gambling sites to offer a broad selection of payment methods to deposit and cash out. There are lots of NZ casinos that accept PaySafe, which is extremely popular now. Likewise, modern online casinos should accept such banking options as Visa, Skrill, Neteller, POLiPay, ecoPayz, Neosurf, and many others. At KiwiDads, we consider it essential for gambling sites to take care of gamblers by providing a huge number of payment methods for everyone’s convenience;
- Customer support. Just imagine that something goes wrong and you have an urgent problem that needs to be solved as soon as possible. Reliable online casinos always care about players, offering 24/7 customer support and communication via chat, phone, and WhatsApp, not just email. It sounds like quite a basic demand. Unfortunately, multiple online casinos do not provide professional customer support for Kiwis, which significantly affects their rating;
- Bonus Policy. Some PaySafe casino bonuses, like free spins, may be great and profitable, while others not. It is vitally important for us to take into account the wagering requirements of bonuses to rest assured they are fair. We consider bonus terms, wagering requirements (not more than 40x), validity time, and games you can use bonuses in to make sure it is worth claiming bonuses on a gambling site.
PaySafeCard Online Casino Bonus November 2023
To regularly attract new audiences and keep existing players encouraged to play and engaged, online casinos try hard by creating new types of bonuses. Various promotions and rewards keep gamblers interested, for instance, free spins, no-deposit, deposit, match, reload, cashback, and other bonuses. At PaySafe casinos, the first reward you can obtain is a welcome bonus. These are bonuses that online casinos offer new players for making the first deposit. Welcome bonuses usually consist of free spins or matched deposits (sometimes they can be 100%).
But the most widespread online gambling bonus is a deposit bonus. In this way, gambling sites encourage players to make more deposits. The bonus amount may vary depending on the bonus policy, for example, PlayAmo casino offers a generous deposit bonus of 100% up to $100 + 100 free spins on the first deposit.
Another widely used PaySafeCard casino bonus is a reload bonus. To encourage gamblers to play daily and get more gaming experience, New Zealand online casinos create special loyalty programs, thanks to which you can get a reload bonus. Every week, players have a chance to get up to 100% of their deposit or free spins, and the higher the player’s status in the loyalty system, the bigger the rewards.
Although online casino bonuses may seem extremely attractive to you, it is worth considering wagering requirements to not be at-a-loss.
There are lots of other bonuses, depending on the bonus policy of each online casino. Nonetheless, you should take into account the wagering requirement to not be in the red. Unfortunately, numerous gambling sites are offering unprofitable bonuses with more than 40x wagering requirements, which are impossible to meet. This is why many inexperienced gamblers waste their money trying to cash out the bonus winnings.
How to Deposit Online Casino With PaySafeCard?
The key reason why numerous gambling sites support the PaySafe payment system is that it is really easy and accessible for gamblers to make a Paysafecard deposit. Let’s take a closer look at the process of making your first deposit in an online casino using such a payment option.
- First of all, pick a relevant online casino from our top. As we already said above, we comprehensively analyse and recommend only safe gambling sites with mind-blowing bonuses and games. Choosing an online casino to gamble, take your preferences into account, such as game selection, payment options, etc. At online casinos we recommend you to play, you can easily deposit real money using PaySafeCard;
- After you pick a suitable online casino, you need to sign up. Of course, you can discover lots of gambling sites that don’t require registering, but the majority require. Fill out the information required on the site;
- Before making a deposit, you need to buy a prepaid PaySafeCard voucher. Use the PaySafe app to discover the closest retailer or go to the local dairy or service station. Decide on how much you want to put on your PaySafeCard, for example, NZ$25, NZ$50, or NZ$100. You will get a 16-digit PIN code that you can use anywhere to pay, including the online casino PaySafe;
- Finally, you can deposit. You should simply go to the banking section and choose PSC. Fill in the amount you want to deposit, enter your 16-digit PIN code, and apply for the voucher. Then confirm your payment;
- Enjoy an enormous number of online pokies and table games! It is even simpler than you could think to make a deposit using PaySafeCard. You can make both a low minimum deposit and wager a lot, depending on your budget, and get mind-blowing bonuses, such as free spins.
Winnings Withdrawal At Casinos That Accept PaySafeCard
The most enjoyable step of the gameplay in an online casino with PaySafe deposit is withdrawing your winnings. However, not all payment systems available for depositing are also available for cashouts. In terms of withdrawals, most online casinos do not provide the possibility to withdraw money to PaySafeCard.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to withdraw your money using PaySafeCard.
However, if you are a MyPaysafecard or Paysafe MasterCard holder, some online casinos may allow you to withdraw your winnings with a PaySafeCard voucher. To make sure that these withdrawal methods are available, proceed to the Withdrawal page and rest assured that the online casino supports these options for cashouts.
NZ PaySafe Casino Games
It is no longer a secret that the gambling industry is quickly evolving, bringing more and more new games and hits to try. Hence, gamblers are now spoilt for choice when it comes to game selection. Do you want to gamble a French roulette, or maybe you prefer a classic blackjack? Here you are!
At online casinos that support PaySafe payments, you can discover a wide range of both classic games and new hits to choose from, suitable for different preferences.
A monotonous selection of games quickly bores players and they start looking for something new, which is disadvantageous to online casinos. This is why online casinos try hard to engage players, offering a wide range of gambling games, which include both classic and unusual ones. Some online games may require critical and logical thinking, as well as building strategies, while others are best for having some fun and relaxing. Such gambling games as poker, blackjack, roulette and baccarat help you improve your critical thinking skills, teaching you to understand the consequences of your bets and actions, as well as require using various techniques and strategies that may lead you to success.
But if you wish to enjoy easy-to-understand games without the need to control everything, slot sites are best for you. On the Internet, you can discover millions of online pokies available for New Zealand and play mind-blowing slots. They are completely different, for example, thematic, 3-reel or 9-reel, available for certain payment systems, etc. It is vitally important for PaySafeCard holders to find a safe and engaging online casino that supports this payment option. Luckily, there are thousands of online pokies that take PaySafe voucher.
Online Pokies That Take PaySafe
Online pokies in New Zealand are the most loved gambling games because of their straightforward rules, fun gameplay, and a real possibility to win more. What’s more, gamblers can get an enormous number of free spins to enjoy online pokies for longer. It is important for Kiwi punters to play at an online casino where one can make deposits using PaySafeCard. At KiwiDads, we recommend the best-of-the-best online casinos with dozens of payment methods for everyone’s convenience, including PaySafe, as we did above. If you seeking top-rated online pokies PaySafe in NZ, test our recommendations to rest assured they are interesting and fun. By the way, there are top 3 online pokies that are highly appreciated by many NZ players, take a glance at them.
- Mega Moolah. Are you still looking for the best progressive jackpot slot? Playing this online pokie, you can easily hit the jackpot and get good payouts;
- Book of Dead. Another progressive jackpot slot with a free trial and mind-blowing wins at PaySafeCard casinos;
- Starburst. This online pokie game from the well-known NetEnt is five-reel and three-row, delivering its players the best gambling experience.
Online Casino Real Money NZ With PaySafe
Sometimes it happens that free games can get really boring and you want to feel the risk and win real money. It is much more interesting to play for real money, especially for small bets, because it is not such a pity to lose them. Moreover, you can double or even triple your deposit. When buying a PaySafeCard prepaid voucher, you can choose the top-up amount, for example, $10 or $20. If you are a beginner, it is worth trying a real money game on tiny bets to understand if you like the game and not spend a lot of money. Of course, the higher the stakes, the greater the chances of hitting the jackpot, but it is worth mastering your skills before depositing a lot.
What’s more, playing PaySafe casino NZ for real money, you can obtain plenty of various bonuses. It is worth checking the wagering requirements before accepting any type of online bonus to rest assured you will be able to meet them. Real-money online casinos may offer free spins, no-deposit bonuses, welcome rewards, match bonuses, cashback, and many other promotions.
Playing online casinos PaySafe for real money, you will access a wider range of gambling games. You will also be able to benefit from loyalty club, competitions, and tournaments, as well as test your skills and various strategies that you mastered when playing the demo games. It is also worth noting that there are no fees for deposits made using PaySafeCard. However, you may be charged 3% fees for your withdrawals, if they are possible in an online casino you choose. Besides, PaySafeCard is an extremely convenient payment method, as it provides almost instant withdrawal and deposit.
Play Mobile Casino With PaySafeCard
Nowadays, mobile gambling is extremely popular in New Zealand. It is so convenient to play from anywhere, anytime that it is not a surprising fact. One of the reasons why many people choose mobile casinos is their affordability. You can play them from any place all around the world with an Internet connection, you don’t need to go to the nearest land-based casino to enjoy your favorite game or sit in front of your PC. If the urge to play has caught you in the most unexpected place, such as a traffic jam, all you need to play casino is a mobile device and the Internet.
PaySafeCard casinos are perfectly compatible with all mobile devices to play from anywhere in the world, anytime.
There are lots of online casinos that use PaySafe vouchers and are compatible with mobile devices. At KiwiDads, rating PaySafeCard gambling sites, we always check if an online casino is mobile-friendly and how it is optimised. PaySafe mobile casinos deliver a great choice of gambling games, professional customer support, and mind-blowing bonuses. By the way, about the last fact – most mobile casinos offer players free spins or a no-deposit bonus for downloading a mobile app or switching to a mobile version of a gambling site. Sounds perfect, isn’t it?
To make your gambling experience even smoother, you can use MyPaySafeCard mobile app, using which you can access your transaction history, check the balance, or even top your card up with another 16-digit pin. Using MyPaySafeCard, you can make online pokies deposit with PaySafe without a bank account, as well as control your spending wherever you are.
Advantages & Disadvantages of PaySafe Gambling
- No fees. Unlike numerous traditional payment options on gambling sites, you are not charged any additional fees when it comes to using the PaySafeCard prepaid voucher;
- Available at most online casinos. PaySafeCard is of great popularity in online casinos in New Zealand, which is why the majority of gambling sites available for NZ players accept this as a valid payment option;
- Safety and security. Thanks to the prepaid vouchers, you can significantly increase the level of security using PaySafeCard. You just need to input your 16-digit PIN code, which nobody knows, without revealing your personal information. This significantly strengthens your digital security and keeps you playing safe online;
- Mobile compatibility. The majority of online casinos that support PaySafe as a payment option are mobile-friendly. Regardless of the model and type of your mobile device, you only need the Internet to start playing your favorite online casino and get free spins;
- Easy-to-use. There is nothing simpler than getting a PaySafe card. You simply need to go to the local dairy or find the retailer, purchase the voucher, and type in your PaySafeCard 16-digit PIN code in the Deposit section.
- Not always available for withdrawals. Unfortunately, not all online casinos allow gamblers to cash out their winnings on their PaySafe cards. Instead, gambling sites may offer players to use MyPaysafecard or Paysafe Mastercard to withdraw;
- You need to go to the local selling points. While you can get an e-wallet or bank card online in a few minutes, purchasing PaySafeCard vouchers requires going to a physical location. However, you can still buy these vouchers online.
Alternative Payment Casino Options
Finding the best payment method to deposit in online casinos is not a piece of cake. PaySafe casino platforms make the gambling experience smoother and more trouble-free. However, top online casinos always provide a broad list of payment methods for gamblers to have complete freedom of choice. If you want to deposit or withdraw NZ dollars in an online casino, first, you should check the list of payment options to make sure there is your deposit or withdrawal method. Although PaySafe is among the most well-known and reliable payment systems in New Zealand, there are dozens of alternative options. The list of deposit and cashout options should always include:
because these are the most common methods that gamblers use.
By the way, cryptocurrency online casinos are now at the peak of their popularity. Bitcoin or Ethereum gambling has numerous significant advantages, for instance, high level of security, complete anonymity, instant transactions and zero fees. With the development of online gambling, you will discover more and more gambling sites supporting cryptocurrencies for depositing and withdrawing funds.
✨ Where to Get a PaySafe Card in NZ?
The simplest way to get a PaySafe prepaid voucher is to purchase it offline, at local businesses. However, considering that the majority of retailers have gone remote, the best way to get PaySafeCard is to buy online. The most well-known places to purchase a PaySafe card online are eGiftCards, WKV, and eGiftCard.
🎟️ Do NZ Online Casinos Accept PaySafe Vouchers?
Definitely! There are lots of gambling sites supporting PaySafe vouchers, but not all of them are equally good. You can consider a proven $5 Paysafe casino from our list of top gambling sites in New Zealand.
💲 Do I Have to Pay Additional Fees At PaySafeCard Gambling Sites?
Compared to many other payment options, the most pleasant and highly distinctive feature of the PaySafeCard payment option is 100% zero fees. You are not required to pay additional commissions for making a deposit, regardless of the amount of money you are going to bet.
⚡ How Fast PaySafe Withdrawals Are?
As soon as the operator approves the withdrawal, the winning money will be instantly credited to your PaySafeCard balance.
💸 Can I Get Welcome Bonus While Depositing With PaySafe?
In PaySafe casinos, you can receive lots of mind-blowing bonuses, such as a no-deposit bonus, free spins, and a welcome bonus. Almost all online casinos, including PaySafe gambling sites, offer players a welcome bonus that may even reach 100% of your first deposit.
⭐ Is It Possible to Win Real Money At PaySafeCard Casinos?
Yes, it is quite easy to win real money using PaySafeCard. You simply need to deposit using a 16-digit PIN code and start to gamble. You may use different bonuses, such as a welcome or no deposit reward, or play using your skills to the fullest.
💎 What Are the Best Online Slots That Accept PaySafeCard?
It is impossible to name the best-of-the-best online slot that everyone likes because the personal preferences of each player must be taken into account. For this reason, you will always be able to discover a huge selection of online pokies with free spins and choose what your soul wants.