Information About Users Is Processed by the Website
The Website collects, accesses, and uses the Users’ personal data, and technical and other information related to the Users for the purposes defined by this Policy.
Technical information also means information that is automatically transmitted to the Website during its use through the software installed on the User’s device.
The User’s personal data means the information the User provides to the Website when filling out an application or feedback form on the page and subsequent use of the Website.
We may also process data that has been made publicly available by the data subject or that is subject to publication or compulsory disclosure under the law.
We do not verify the accuracy of the personal information you give us, and we have no means of assessing your competence. We do, however, hope that you provide truthful information about yourself and keep such information up to date.
Personal Information Processing Purposes
The primary purpose of our Website when collecting personal information is to provide informational, advisory services to Users. The User also agrees that the Website may use his data for:
- Providing services and customer support at the request of the User;
- Improvement of the quality of services, the ease of use, the design and development of the Website, and the elimination of technical or security problems;
- Analysis for expanding and improving services, content, and advertising services;
- Informing the Users about the services, target marketing, service updates, and promotional offers, based on the informational preferences of the Users;
- Conducting statistical and other analyses based on anonymized data.
Terms and Methods of Users’ Personal Information Processing and Its Transfer to Third Parties
The User consents to the processing of their data by sending an application (any written or electronic request containing contact information).
The User’s personal data processing means collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of the User’s data.
The User’s personal information is kept confidential, except when the User voluntarily makes his/her information available to the general public.
The Company may share the User’s personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- The User has consented to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the user to use a particular service of the Website or to perform a specific contract or agreement with the user;
- Transfer to full public authorities on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the law;
All possible disputes arising from the relations under this Policy shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
Additional Terms and Conditions
By continuing to use the Website after such changes have been made, the User agrees to these changes.